Friday 20 February 2015

London Marathon for 'Children with Cancer'

On April 26th, I will be running my sixth London Marathon and ninth marathon overall, although it's my first since 2011. I'm aiming to run with my 19 year-old daughter, Ellie, who hasn't run one before.
After the last one!

I'm training as if to complete in around three and a half hours but hope that it will be more enjoyable than usual with an estimated finishing time of over four and a half hours!

I'm running a 20 mile race near Bury in Suffolk this Sunday - aiming for around 2hr 40mins (8 minute miles) - but Ellie is only up to 10 miles in 10 minute miles (hence the slower predicted joint time).
My best London time is 3hr20 and marathon PB is 3hr10.

We would be grateful for any donations of whatever size to help us towards our £2k target for Children with Cancer: https://www.justgiving.com/Ellie-Beazeley/ 
Thankyou.